EPF Online Payment: How to Make PF Payment Online
EPF Online Payment:
If you are working in a company, you must first need to know about EPF balance. EPFO India has confirmed that all organizations with a size of minimum 10 employees need to contribute to their employees’ provident fund. Hence, whether you are working in a small-sized of a firm or in a big multinational company, you first need to know about the procedure of PF contribution. About 24% of your basic salary is contributed to your EPF account every month by you and your employer.
However, you should avoid withdrawing your EPF amount balance, but due to a few situations, you may need it. In this situation, it is mandatory that you should know how to withdraw your pf amount. Here, you will learn how to make EPF online payment. So, let’s keep reading it.
We know that epf online payment is one of the best the payment from the different banks where they allow the user to use thier bank details in the epfo so that the user can easily withdraw or deposit the amount into their account once the amount has been deposited then we can easily withdraw from epfo online payment transfer so the user may check the epf online payment bank list in which they can want to ecr transfer.
How to Make EPF Payment Online through E-Sewa Portal:
If you want to make your EPF payment online, you can do it using the E-Sewa portal. It is certainly a great option introduced by EPFO India to make epf facilities outstanding.
If you want to make EPF payment online using E-Sewa website, you should first go through the registration process. Once, you complete your sign up, you need to log into the e-see portal with your user name and password. If you want to sign up on the site, you need to follow stated below points.
- First, you need to visit at the official E-Sewa portal.
- Here, you need to click on the Register option.
- By clicking on Register or Sign up option, you will be redirected to a new window.
- Here, you need to provide details of you such as your full name, email address, contact number, EPF account number, and much more.
- Once done, you need to click on next option.
- You may also need to go through a verification process.
Complete Procedure of EPF Online Payment
An employer needs to have a corporate or business account in one of the registered banks on the official e-sewa website to make the epf payment online. Some of the listed or registered banks are HDFC bank, Bank of India, SBI, Bank of Barbado, and many others. If you have an account with any of the listed bank, you can easily enjoy the EPF online payment facility. You can easily transfer your fund from your corporate bank account to your official EPF account online.
If you want to make your epf payment on the internet, you first need to visit at two different portals. You need to visit at E-sewa website to create the Electronic Challan cum Return or ECR and yes TRRN. Now, you need to visit at your bank’s official site.
Step-by-Step Process of EPF Payment Online
- First, you should visit at e-sewa website. Here you need to log into the site using your user name and password.
- Here you need to find out Payment (ECR) option, which is shown under the home page payment tab.
- Click here to download your last month’s ECR in electronic form.
- You can save the file in excel.
- Now, you should upload a text file and then click to proceed.
- When you reach at Payment option, you need to enter a few things manually such as total epf wages, administrative fees for pf, EDLI administrative charges, etc.
- Now click on the option “generate Challan”.
- Download Challan and acknowledgment slip or receipt.
- Now, you need to click on Pay.
- Click on Online option
- Now, choose your bank from the given drop down list.
- You will be redirected to the official site of your chosen bank to make online EPF payment.
So as we know that epf online payment is one of the best methods for the Indian employee where he can easily check the epf balance as well epf bank stat within in their account.So we know that Epf is the best method as did by the government for an indian employee where he doest waste his time while getting salary.
As per digitalization, our indian gov has taken the good decision amoun employees but infact in some situatuion they are facing the problem sometimes the epf balance site not working some time they did not get their payment recepipt from the epfo account.
So we had given the more information on epf online payment so if u have any query regarding the post so lemme kow in the comment so that i love to solve the query.So get the different guide on the epfo online payment this guide is really worthy for u guys so that the user can easily user our expert guide from our site.i hope u like this post Do share with Friends.So if your looking the spot for EPFO login then u will check the post in our website where we shared the whole guide.